Find us on Google+ Etsuko Going Places: Who is Pamela?

Pages

27 December 2011

Who is Pamela?

Few minutes ago , I saw my classmates  posting the meaning of their names (on FB) from the Urban Dictionary.com I got curious so I tried it. I searched for my real name 'Pamela' and here are the results.  ^_^





I really had fun. Well, some are true like - perfectionist and loves clothes and accessories ^_^. There's nothing wrong with trying,  look for the meaning of your name too! Go to http://www.urbandictionary.com/




1 comment:

  1. pamela I GOT 2 WORDS FOR HER... SIMPLY AMAZING .. WE SPEND TIME TOGETHER AND I LEARN A LOT FROM HER ... sad to say we cant be together .. but i was lucky bless and thankful knowing such a great person like her in my life ..i really missed being with you ... being with u is 1 of the most unforgetable moment of my life .. :) take care and godbless ...

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy reading & keep on blogging!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...