Find us on Google+ Etsuko Going Places: Related Posts with Thumbnail plugin? Get it here!

Pages

04 February 2012

Related Posts with Thumbnail plugin? Get it here!

Last time, I looked for a Tag Cloud maker for my blog. Fortunately I found a tag cloud generator. This time, I am dying to have a 'related post' widget. I've seen a lot of 'tips' on how to have a related post widget with thumbnail, but unfortunately all of them were a 'lil bit hard to do because you need to 'hack' your blogger HTML code. Yup! - you have to look for a certain tag/word then paste a code after it. Good heavens! I am not into hacking! ahahah! well, as far as I'm concerned, I don't want to change anything on my blog's HTML code. I'm a bit nervous about it and I don't want to do any harm on my blog. So I searched for a safer way to get it and voila! I found one - Linkwithin!





You can have that 'related post' you want in an easier and safer way :)) All you need to do is to fill in the blanks (see the image above): Email, blog URL, choose a platform (wordpress, blogger or other) and width (3 posts, 4 or 5) then click GET WIDGET. After a couple of minutes, a step by step procedure will be given to you. Just follow those easy steps. 


If you are kinda hesitant on using LinkWithin, there's the FQA page. You might want to read it first.


As easy as 1,2,3 isn't it? So there! Enjoy blogging guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy reading & keep on blogging!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...