Find us on Google+ Etsuko Going Places: Cookies & Cream

Pages

14 May 2012

Cookies & Cream

I was so excited to attend Selecta Cornetto's Grand Eye Ball which was held at SM Megatrade Hall 1 last May 5,2012. Unfortunately, I came too late so I wasn't able to join the eye ball *sigh*. However, I had so much fun dressing up.It was a white party which means all people attending the event should wear all-white clothes, but the admins allowed guests not to be in  all-white attire. You can wear a white top paired with colored pants or shorts or vice versa.


I have never been a huge fan of white shirts or anything white.  I find white very plain and oh-so-boring -oops! but that was before! Now, I adore white tees, pants and dresses, maybe because I know now how to make them look stylish just by adding some cute accessories or by pairing them with bold prints and colors. 





   For the event, I decided to wear a white tee paired with black maong shorts. It looks very plain,  so I 
    added a white blazer and gray stockings! I really love stockings and long socks!



   On me: Sisley White tee , Black maong shorts , United Colors of Benetton bag, Spanner Blazer,Beige shoes -SM, Gray stockings and White belt form Y.R.Y.S.








   Accessories: White silver cross earrings and again, my fave rings! Sadly, I forgot to wear my necklace. 








  If you were me, what would you wear on a White party? Share it with us! 










Xoxo,
Pham






No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy reading & keep on blogging!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...