Find us on Google+ Etsuko Going Places: What I Wore: Bloggers United

Pages

23 July 2012

What I Wore: Bloggers United


PS. I know it's very late but I still want to post my outfits from the events I've attended.  :)

Bloggers United was held last June 2, 2012 at Grand Events Place , Makati. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to attend due to heavy rain. I was all dressed up and readyt to go when the rain poured heavily.

For those who aren't familiar with Bloggers United..

We are Bloggers United, a team of bloggers dedicated to delivering breakthroughs in the metro’s blogging community. We are in an effort to promote camaraderie in the blogosphere, pool together bloggers and really turn it into a “community” by creating events and productions geared towards the push for blogging’s CSR side – community (not corporate) social responsibility through the use of online media. 

We started as a group of fashion bloggers and hopefully, we will be able to extend our scope and influence to other niches as well. Meanwhile, this site is where we post all the recent updates about Bloggers United and the latest on fashion, lifestyle and social media.

Here's what I wore:


On me: Top & High waist shorts from Bazaar, Beige shoes from SM Accessories, Gold Bag from SM Accessories and Gray stockings.





Make up : Guerlain  and Lipstick: Ever Bilena Zest



Accessories: Bangles from Veste Fashion Collection and Rings from Divi





See how I prepare for this event?! ahaha.  I missed the chance of meeting my all-time favourite fashion blogger - Camille Co! :(( Hope to see her here in Milan . *fingers crossed*


So there. I'd love to hear you comments lovelies :) What can you say about my outfit?  Is it YAY or NAY? hahaha.





XOXO,
PHAM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy reading & keep on blogging!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...