Find us on Google+ Etsuko Going Places: Girl in what?

Pages

14 January 2012

Girl in what?








I changed the blog title from Phampkin's Simple Pleasures to Girl in Pink Stilettos. Why Pink Stiletto?  because for me, Pink symbolizes confidence, girly, fun and youthful. The copy 'Beauty . Fashion . Voyage and everything nice'  shows what this blog is all about.

On 'Beauty' - I am into product sampling. If you will browse through this blog, you will see some of them.

On 'Fashion' - I love fashion so much. I have accounts on Chictopia, Lookbook and Polyvore - which is my favorite. You will see my Polyvore collection on the lower part of my blog.

On 'Voyage' - Voyage means journey or traveling. I like to travel a lot. Traveling makes me breath for a while. It's nice to visit places I've never been before. Try it!

and On 'everything nice' - take it as it is. Anything that is interesting to me will be written down here.

I like the header too. It's cute, isn't it? :) I made this one on paint, ahaha, 'coz I am not good in photoshop; aside from that Paint is much easier. What I like about this logo is the Font and how it is executed.

So there you are guys! keep visiting my blog, follow me 'coz I have more to give... I have more to write. So expect MORE , MORE and MORE!


- I am Pamela, the Girl in Pink Stilletos -





No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy reading & keep on blogging!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...