Find us on Google+ Etsuko Going Places: Review: Tears of Artemis Necklace

Pages

18 June 2012

Review: Tears of Artemis Necklace


Ms. Sam of Eazy Fashion was generous enough to give me this wonderful TEARS OF ARTEMIS necklace.
I really love its name (Tears- sounds dramatic ,huh? + Artemis, Greek Goddess of the wilderness, hunt and wild animals).

The necklace is made up of  brown faux leather cord, brass chains, 1 heart-shaped brass pendant  and faux pearls in circle, oval and tear shape.







I wore this necklace at my cousin's wedding.  Look how the necklace gave my outfit more sophistication. I loved how it perfectly complements my tangerine top and the rest of my accessories.

Tears of Artemis Necklace on me:





What I love about this necklace are:
  • Its name! ^_^
  • Its earth tone colors make it easy to match any outfit
  • Makes an outfit more classic and sophisticated
  • Vintage look
  • Chains are strong enough to support the pendants
  • The length of the chain is not too long or too short. It's just right for me.


This necklace is one of my favorite. However, I'm afraid the clasps might not withstand its frequent opening and closing. Also, the faux pearls have some surface flaws and the largest tear-shaped pearl didn't fit perfectly in its pendant base.  Well, these are just minor flaws. Overall, this item is still wearable and stylish.

If you want to buy the same necklace, click here. If you want to know more about EAZY FASHION and their products, visit their site: http://eazyfashion.com/ or their FB page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Eazy-Fashion/313885821978735




Happy Shopping guys!!! ^_^




XOXO,
Pham


4 comments:

  1. I love your outfit! The color is so bright and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Vivi!!! thank you so much for visiting my site. I'm glad you loved my outfit ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Vivi!!!! Thank you so much for dropping by!! I'm glad you loved my outfit! :))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha indeed I love the name of the necklace!! Tears of Artemis..... Hahaha so profound! and I like your outfit!!! :-) You have a new follower ♡ xx Forever Nineteen

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy reading & keep on blogging!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...